Maps & Towns
MapleStory2 will include town like Tria, Lith Harbor, Kerning City, Henesys, Perion and Ellinia. You can screen through the town screenshots at the picture gallery.
Classes & Jobs
"In MapleStory 2, you start as a beginner and go straight into one of eight jobs. Although they are classified as 4 groups (warrior, magician, archer, rogue), you do not get a ‘general’ advancement to those specifications.
- Knights are appointed to the Royal Guard at Tria Palace. Their instructors are Empress Ereb and the Chief Guards, they advance at Tria.
- Berserkers are warriors recognized by the tribes of Perion. Their instructor is Heart of the Red Wolf and they advance at Perion.
- Priests are ministers appointed to Tria Palace. Their instructors are Empress Ereb and the Archbishop, they advance at Tria.
- Wizards learn magic with the help of the fairies at Ellinia. Their instructors are the Great Magician Asimov and the fairy Anos, they advance at Ellinia.
- Rangers join the Green Hood vigilantes in Henesys (with a quest in Perion to tame an eagle). Their instructor is Oskhal at Henesys.
- Heavy Gunners are mercenaries hired by scientists. Their instructors are scientists in Kerning City and they advance in the Talisker area.
- Thieves are bandits in Kerning City alleyways. Their instructors are Jonathan Button and other alley bandits. They advance in Kerning City alleyways.
- Assassins are weapons of the organization Dark Wind. Their instructors are other Dark Wind operatives and they advance in Kerning City." Quoted from Max's Blog
Skills & Bosses
You can have the first view of the jobs skills and some hunting ground. PvP is also available in MapleStory2! There are also new bosses include Baphomet, Devlin, Urza, the Last Bajar, and Griffon appear in MapleStory2. Not only that, they also will be adding some of the MapleStory bosses which will be Zakum, Papulatus and Balrog!
MapleStory2 features customization, arcade, mini-games, buying a land, build a house on land you prefer, customize or design you clothes for your characters! You can even create your own dungeon and mini-game! There are also features where you can ride Wolfs, Sheep and fly with balloons!
Posters & Merchandise
Check out the cute monsters posters!