Primary Stat: Intelligence (INT): The higher your INT, the more damage you'll do when attacking. Some equipment require a certain amount of INT before you can use them.
You can use the "Auto-Assign" function to allocate your Ability Points (AP) automatically. It will automatically put all of your AP in INT.
The main weapon is the Magic Gauntlet. The Magic Wings is the secondary weapon.
- Illium has arrived, using powerful crystal magic and mechanical creations!
- As a member of the Verdant Flora race, Illium and others of his kind hid themselves in the deepest parts of Grandis in order to avoid their enemies and live in peace.
- Fate has a funny way of interfering with someone's life and Illium is no different. Forced into action due to events outside their control, Illium and the other survivors evacuate their sanctuary and are forced to search Maple World to find the Ancient God's Sanctuary.
- You will begin your adventure as Illium in the Hidden Flora Village, which is located in Grandis of Savage Terminal. This is where Illium and others of his race are taking refuge and living in relative harmony.
- Once the story quests take Illium and his friends out of the Hidden Flora Village, there is no way to return.
- Illium is a great mechanic. He is exceptionally skilled with metals and is accompanied by a companion named Ex.
- Illium is skilled in the ways of magic, utilizing crystals. He uses Mage equipment and his main stat is INT.
- His primary weapon is the Lucent Gauntlet and his secondary weapon are the Lucent Wings.
- Illium has his own Emblems:
- Lv. 60: Silver Crystal Emblem: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +5, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +1.
- Lv. 100: Gold Crystal Emblem: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +10, Weapon ATT/Magic ATT +2
- Illium has his own medals:
- Lv. 10: Feeble Newcomer: MaxHP/MaxMP +50
- Lv. 30: Sanctuary's Hope: MaxHP/MaxMP +100
- Lv. 60: Wanderer: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +1, MaxHP/MaxMP +150
- Lv. 100: Chosen Promise: STR/DEX/INT/LUK +2, MaxHP/MaxMP +200
- Lv. 200: Wings of Brilliance: Magic ATT +3